Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl update 1.15 is available to download on PS4, PS5(1.000.013), PC, and Xbox. According to the official Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl patch notes, the latest update added Hugh Neutron a new DLC character. Apart from this, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl patch 1.15 also includes a long list of changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl version 1.15 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Patch 1.15 Notes – August 6, 2022
- Hugh Neutron joins the battle as a DLC character!
- Reworked interaction calculations to ensure consistent outcomes
- Neither player suffers any hitlag whatsoever
- Base stun frames increased from 30 to 60
- Percentage penalty multiplier decreased from 0.5 to 0.3
- Warning color overlay to indicate stun ending now appears later (20f → 30f)
- Losing RPS no longer causes the character to slowly fall, they’ll just be dazed in whatever location they interacted in
- Spinout no longer forces a character to leave the ground
- Stunturn will actively turn the player horizontally similar to how spinout turns the character vertically
- Now considered an “OnHit” interaction
- Inactive hitboxes changed from single capsule to mirroring hurtbox values
- Inactive hitboxes persist throughout the active hitbox states, disappear when the active attack fully ends
- Fixed bug causing momentum to be retained even after losing a stock
- Initiating an air-taunt while holding another player will cause that held character’s grab-escape state to be fully actionable
- Picking up an item with light attack no longer requires the user to also hold down
- Halved the speed at which a character can be pushed
- Destroying/Reflecting a projectile will now cause the attacker & projectile to incur whatever base hitlag the projectile would’ve caused on-hit
- April O’Neil
- Lincoln Loud
- Lucy Loud
- Ren & Stimpy
- Powdered Toast Man
- Nigel Thornberry
- Danny Phantom
Download free Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl version 1.15 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox and PC.