Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl update 1.08 (1.000.007) is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. According to the official Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl patch notes, the latest update added Garfield and a long list of bug fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl patch 1.08 (1.000.007) will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Patch Notes – December 9, 2021
- Garfield joins the battle!
- Some people hosting tournaments were having issues with constantly having to press the spectate button as soon as a match finished, so that their audience could watch the match, so we implemented an auto spectate feature that should fix this problem for tournament organizers.
- Added the option to go back to the character select screen after a match is over.
- Addressed a bug that caused second stick attacks to not come out as expected when trying to do a mid during a run animation
- Addressed a bug where hit effects wouldn’t come out immediately after hitting an opponent, now hit effects will initialize and linger during hitstop as expected
- Addressed a bug with Gir that made him get stuck in some walls or against another Gir.
- Added a message that clarifies when a match can’t be spectated once it has started.
- Cooldown implemented for dash attacks from dash attacks. Now once per dashing string a dash light can be canceled into a dash strong, or vice-versa; after this, attempting a dash attack input will instead send out their respective mid attack
- Grab hitbox comes out sooner on ground (frame 8 → frame 7)
- Grab hitbox comes out later in the air (frame 8 → frame 12)
- Grab length increased in the air (30 → 40)
- Characters can no longer be grabbed while downed
- Tech roll distance increased (9 units → 11 units)
- Ensured consistent roll distance across the cast for getups and techs
- Throw Mid launch angle changed (20° → 35°)
- Throw Up launch angle changed (60° → 75°)
- Throw Down launch angle changed (350° → 15°)
- Throw Down base knockback decreased (80 → 65)
- Throw Down knockback gain increased (80 → 100)
- Throw Air Mid launch angle changed (15° → 35°)
- Throw Air Up launch angle changed (70° → 75°)
- Throw Air Down launch angle changed (335° → 15°)
- Throw Air Down base knockback decreased (120 → 100)
- Throw Air Down knockback gain decreased (50 → 30)
- DI window tightened (16° → 14°)
- Down Strong Air
- remove rainbow hitboxes
- radius buff foot (0.95 → 1.1)
- Local Y offset buff foot (0 → -0.15)
- radius nerf knee (0.95 → 0.75)
- radius nerf hip (0.95 → 0.65)
- Up Special
- Bomb appears sooner (frame 22 → frame 13)
- Transitions to special-fall sooner (frame 60 → frame 40)
- Grabs edge sooner (frame 51 → frame 30)
- Lucy Loud
- Light Down Air
- Endlag increased (frame 20 → frame 22)
- Up Strong
- Can now keep move charging with second stick
Download free Nickelodeon All Star Brawl version 1.08 on PS4 and Xbox One.