NHL 19 version 1.61 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official NHL 19 update 1.61 changelog, the latest update resolves various issues related to framerate drop, freezing, stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. Apart from this, the latest NHL 19 patch 1.61 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with gameplay changes and improvements. However, many players are still experiencing a number of problems when trying to play the game. Today’s NHL 19 patch 1.61 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
NHL 19 Version 1.61 Changelog
- Fixed for crashing issues.
- NHL 19 patch 1.61 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- NHL 19 update 1.61 added various performance and stability improvements.
- Addressed small glitch and UI issues.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes with NHL 19 version 1.61
NHL 19 update 1.61 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download