NHL 19 version 1.50 and Tuner update is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official NHL 19 patch 1.50 changelog, the latest update stability and performance improvements. In addition, the latest NHL 19 update 1.50 also contains various fixes related to framerate drop, freezing, stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs.
Recently, a big update was released with gameplay changes and improvements. However, many players are still experiencing a number of problems when trying to play the game. Today’s NHL 19 version 1.50 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
NHL 19 Version 1.50 Patch Changelog
Hockey Ultimate Team
– Added the ability to multi-select in the Collection
– Fixed issue where Rapperswil-Jona Lakers Goalie Mask Item was missing art
– Fixed issue where if both teams in a Hockey Ultimate Team game have the same player but different OV values, the manage teams screen would show the base OV for both players.
New Content in World of CHEL
• Added the Worcester Railers Alternate Jersey
The following uniforms have been added to NHL 19
• Atlanta Gladiators Alternate
• Fort Wayne Komets Alternate
• Kansas City Mavericks Alternate
• Orlando Solar Bears Alternate
• South Carolina Stingrays Alternate
• Worcester Railers Alternate
• Added Elias Pettersson’s 3D likeness
- AI skaters will not perform defensive actions against active puck carriers
- The Beta Tuner Rollback allowed this for the first 2-4 frames, which is why people saw the change in the AI
- Note: the AI will maintain their skating aggression and positioning from the roll back as people preferred it as opposed to the past gameplay tuner
- AI skaters will not commit penalties in Online VS or HUT
- NHL 19 1.50 reduced the chance ai skaters will put the puck over the glass for delay of game penalties in World of Chel
- NHL 19 version 1.50 added back in the forehand stick lift faceoff win speed increase
- Added in the fix to the energy regained at the whistle so that we see more realistic rolling of lines
- Many players commented that they felt they were able to stack their lines to use their top players more frequently, which provided less of a realistic experience.
- Tuning fixes for AI Goalie logic for when to play the puck out of their net
- Sometimes goalies were getting a little too aggressive; this will help prevent that
- NHL 19 1.50 added back in consistency for user goalies to transition to post hug at extreme facing directions
- Tuned back in the penalty logic changes around trips
- Tuned back in the pokecheck accuracy improvements
- Split the difference on the stick lift penalty tuning so it will be between Tuner 1.00 and Tuner 1.03
- A majority of the community mentioned that while stick lifts were too strong in the Beta Tuner, they were also causing too many penalties in 1.03 which made them less effective. This change should help find the proper balance for them.
- NHL 19 patch 1.50 added back in puck pickup tuning fixes
- Tuning out dropped and broken sticks again in online modes
- Added back in the tuning to increase loose puck deke success
- Tuned back in the changes to lower goalies’ ability to react to passes as quickly when they aren’t reading pass
- Tuned back in fix to lower assistance on goalie passes
Other Fixes in NHL 19 Patch 1.50
- Fixed for crashing issues with NHL 19 version 1.50.
- NHL 19 1.50 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Addressed small glitch and UI issues with NHL 19 update 1.50.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
NHL 19 update 1.50 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download