New World patch 1.9.4 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official New World patch notes, the latest update adds a new event Fury of the Spriggan. Apart from this, today’s New World update 1.9.4 also includes quality of life fixes and changes.
Previously, a major New World update 1.1 added the Winter Convergence Festival with the new winter event packed with quests, special activities, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s New World game update 1.9.4 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
New World Patch 1.9.4 Notes – May 23, 2023
Dryad Shamans have been spotted throughout Brightwood, Ebonscale Reach, Edengrove, Mourningdale, and Brimstone Sands. Construct Flame Braziers to strengthen your weapons before these deadly foes overrun Aeternum.
- Removed 1 deprecated lore note from Windsward that caused the game to soft-lock on interaction.
- Fixed a lighting issue on Malevolence Tower in Edengrove.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Invigorated Punishment Perk to apply on basic attacks instead of just abilities.
- Added 15 frames of invulnerability to the Dark Ascent startup while the player is rising into the air.
- Increased the self-Rend on the Brutal variant from 15% to 30%.
- Weapons crafted from Unstable Casts at the Flame Core Forge will no longer roll dual attributes.
- Weapons crafted from Unstable Casts can now roll the Sentry attribute perk.
- Armor crafted from Unstable Casts will no longer roll the Indestructible perk.
- Memento Amissium will no longer drop on death.
- Elite Chests in the Empyrean Forge now have a 50% chance to drop Flame Cores.
- Fixed an issue that caused Flame Cores to incorrectly drop twice in open world Elite Chests.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused small loot containers (like Supply Caches) to give no loot.
- Fixed an issue that caused Company Leaderboard rewards to not properly process.
- Fixed an issue that caused Seasonal Challenges with rewards to not be claimable if a different character already received it.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Horned Sage Armor Skin dye.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Ringleader’s Slouched Cavalier hat.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Gryphon Spear.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Inferno Cosmetic Multi-Chest and Inferno Champions chest to display additional strings in Polish.
- Fixed an issue that caused tasks that track other tasks (like ‘Complete Seasonal Challenge’) to not properly track if the Challenge max was ever reduced.
- Increased the amount of Season XP earned when:
- Stamping the Season Activity Card from 250 to 300 XP.
- Completing a line on the Season Activity Card from 400 to 500 XP.
- Completing a Season Activity Card from 300 to 400 XP.
- Players can no longer access the tops of tents in the attacker’s War camp.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to enter the enemy spawn in Outpost Rush.
Download the free New World game update 1.9.4 on PC.