New World patch 1.5.5 is available to download on PC. According to the official New World patch notes, the latest update includes additional rewards for PvP Arenas. Apart from this, today’s New World update 1.5.5 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update added the Winter Convergence Festival with the new winter event packed with quests, special activities, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s New World game update 1.5.5 will address a few of these errors.
New World Patch 1.5.5 Notes – June 29, 2022
- Players will now receive more PvP XP and Azoth Salt in PvP Arenas. The number of rounds won grants players the following rewards every match:
- 0: 350 XP, 75 salt
- 1: 600 XP, 150 salt
- 2: 750 XP, 350 salt
- 3: 1000 XP, 500 salt
- We added a new type of Gypsum only obtainable in PvP Arenas – Garnet Gypsum. Players can earn up to 2 Garnet Gypsum per day. It takes one Garnet Gypsum to craft a Gypsum Orb. The number of rounds won grants players the following drop rates each match:
- 0: 1 garnet (50% chance)
- 1: 1 garnet (50% chance)
- 2: 1 garnet (50% chance)
- 3: 1 Garnet (100% chance)
- Fixed an issue that caused specific interactions with some objects to prevent progress in the main story questline.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to lose overflowed items in their storage after reaching the placement limit of 500 items in a single storage location.
Download free New World game update 1.5.5 on PC.