New World patch 1.5.4 is available to download on PC. According to the official New World patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, today’s New World update 1.5.4 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added the Winter Convergence Festival with the new winter event packed with quests, special activities, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s New World game update 1.5.4 will address a few of these errors.
New World Patch 1.5.4 Notes – June 21, 2022
- Fixed an issue that caused the Refreshing Divine Embrace perk to not work because the cooldown timer activated at the same frame the effect was triggered.
- Removed the Winter Wanderer’s cloak to match its initial release appearance.
- The Reflected Mayhem earring will no longer break after one death. Its durability loss on death is now the same as other earrings.
- Fixed an issue that caused enemies to drop empty loot bags at Highpass Cavern during The Way the Cookie Crumbles quest.
- Fixed an issue that caused items to not be given to the player when canceling sell orders if their inventory was over the weight capacity.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to lose respawn points if the respawn points were unavailable upon login.
- Fixed an issue that caused AI loot bags to only show visuals indicating common loot was dropped.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from using the Herbalist Camp Skin.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Exit Match” message to appear in game modes other than PvP Arenas.
- Fixed client UI slowdown related to multiple fishing trade skill rank level-ups in the same play session.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from making progress in the Grasping at Shadows Void Gauntlet weapon quest when they reset it. Players that were stuck can now advance properly.
Download free New World game update 1.5.4 on PC.