New World patch 1.3.4 is now available to download on PC. According to the official New World patch notes 1.3.4, the latest update added fixes for weapons, tradeskills, war, and expeditions. Apart from this, today’s New World update 1.3.4 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added the Winter Convergence Festival with the new winter event packed with quests, special activities, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s New World patch 1.3.4 will address a few of these errors.
New World Patch 1.3.4 Notes – March 8, 2022
- Leaping Strike: Fixed an issue which caused this ability to be interrupted if the player was hit by a light attack.
- Refreshing Harvest: Fixed an issue where this passive ability would incorrectly reduce cooldown from any damage taken rather than only on damage taken from Harvest Essence.
- Logging: Reworked logging exp curve with most of the focus on the first 100 levels. We felt that leveling logging especially at the lower levels was progressing slower than we liked so we sped up the entire curve to make the experience feel smoother.
- Crafting Stations: Fixed an issue preventing a number of characters matching an uncommon criteria while playing on a German or French language client from interacting with crafting stations.
- Addressed a bug where a War would not occur if the defending company had no members.
- Addressed a bug where War cost was not refunded if the server was in maintenance mode during the Siege Window.
- Addressed a bug that was preventing players from advancing past the glyph puzzle at the beginning of The Lazarus Instrumentality Expedition.
- Addressed a bug where Mutated Expedition Tuning Orbs could only be purchased once per week, instead of once every three days as intended.
- Garden of Genesis and Lazarus Instrumentality Expedition Tuning Orbs can now be purchased once per day, down from once every three days.
- These changes will not affect orbs that are currently in cooldown from a recent purchase. However, all future purchases will reflect the new, shorter cooldown.
- Addressed a bug where inputs buffered before a player was affected by a crowd control effect (stagger, stun, knockdown) would activate when the effect ended, instead of more recent inputs. Crowd control effects now clear the input buffer when they are first applied.
- Addressed a bug where attempting to use an ability and then swapping weapons would incorrectly attempt to use the ability on the new weapon that shared the same hotkey.
Download free New World game update 1.3.4 on PC.