New World patch 1.3.2 is now available to download on PC. According to the official New World patch notes 1.3.2, the latest update brings some minor bug fixes, tweaks, and changes. Apart from this, today’s New World update 1.3.2 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added the Winter Convergence Festival with the new winter event packed with quests, special activities, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s New World patch 1.3.2 will address a few of these errors.
What is fixed in New World 1.3.2 update? – February 10, 2022
End-game Updates & Fixes
- Addressed a bug where the unlock messaging was inconsistent on higher Mutator difficulties. Difficulties 1 – 5 still states Silver rank is required and difficulty 6 – 10 now state Gold rank is required.
- Fixed an issue where equipment couldn’t be upgraded while storage was opened, if there were umbral shards in storage.
General Updates & Fixes
- The Absolute Terror item’s second Keen perk has been replaced with the Refreshing perk.
- Addressed a bug that could cause players in PvP to enter a state where their movement speed was incorrectly adjusted for long periods of time.
- Fixed an issue where the same player could be listed multiple times on the War/Invasion roster list.Hatchet
- Fixed an issue where the On Fire passive was providing an escalating damage boost to critical hits.
- Addressed a bug where the On Fire passive was not triggering a guaranteed critical hit on every third attack.
- Fixed an issue where DoT damage was resetting the hits of the Accumulating Power passive preventing it from being consistently triggered.
Download free New World game update 1.3.2 on PC.