New World update 1.2.2 is now available to download on PC. According to the official New World patch notes, the latest added a few fixes for recent issues that popped, alongside some combat adjustments and fixes. Apart from this, today’s New World game patch 1.2.2 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added the Winter Convergence Festival with the new winter event packed with quests, special activities, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s New World patch 1.2.2 will address a few of these errors.
What is new in the New World update today? – January 12, 2022
- Addressed a bug where players couldn’t gain more than 3 levels of Aptitude when crafting large quantities of items at once.
- Disabled a short series of work-in-progress quests which were missing some aspects, most notably the rewards. These quests are being disabled for the time being, and they’ll be re-enabled at a later date. Players who have completed the quests in their current state can keep the XP and gold earned, but progress will be reset so you can complete the quests again for the proper rewards when they’re re-enabled. The quests affected are:
- Edge of the World
- Call Beyond the Void
- Stirs the Awakened
- The Cursed Blade
- Sensou no Ko
- Addressed a bug where players were able to jump-cancel the bow firing recovery. There is now a .33 second delay from when an arrow is released before a jump can be triggered.
- Fixed an issue causing permanent disease and slow being applied in PvP.
- Fixed an issue to players sliding when animation cancelling Void Blade heavy attacks.
- Addressed a bug where the wrong mob could spawn for “Guardian of the Light”.
- Fixed an issue causing The Surgeon, Pit Lord Daehi, Baines, and Mordici The Mortician to not drop battle trophy materials.
Download free New World game update 1.2.1 for PC.