New World April 19 update released on PC. According to the official New World patch notes, the latest update added some minor tweaks and fixes to the game.
Previously, a major update added the Winter Convergence Festival with the new winter event packed with quests, special activities, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game.
Read more details below.
New World Patch Notes (New Update Today)
- Collision underneath Neishatun’s platform has been adjusted to prevent players from falling into unintended areas.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Neishatun encounter causing him to go dormant.
- Fixed issue where Isabella was unable to attack if players stood in certain area.
- Walled off the spot where players could jump down and re-enter the arena.
- Fixed an issue where certain elemental creatures granted incorrect rewards when gathered.
Download free New World game update on PC.