NBA 2K22 update 1.015 released on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official NBA 2K22 1.015 patch notes, the latest season 6 update added new changes, features, adjustments, and more. Today’s NBA 2K22 patch 1.015 also includes various bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of login and disconnection error codes. Today’s NBA 2K22 version 1.015.000 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
NBA 2K22 1.015 Patch Notes (1.015.000) – April 6, 2022
- Preparations for NBA 2K22 Season 6, launching this Friday, April 8th, at 8AM PT/11AM ET/3PM GMT. Stay tuned for what we have in store!
- Clarified the instructions in Quick Play for Play With Friends so that it is clear the Quarter Length and Difficulty settings come from the host player
- Addressed an issue that could cause certain takeovers to be applied to player builds that were not allowed
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made throughout the City
- Updated the location for the Photo Challenge: Traditional Photo 7 quest so it can be completed properly
- Resolved a display issue that could cause certain users to temporarily display their level from the previous season after a season changeover
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when using specific custom rosters and attempting to play shortened 29 or 58 game seasons in MyNBA
Download free NBA 2K22 update 1.015.000 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.