NBA 2K22 update 1.006 (1.006.000) is now rolling out on PS5 and XSX. According to the official NBA 2K22 1.006 patch notes, the latest update continue with stability fixes and improvements. NBA 2K22 patch 1.006 will also improve the loading speeds when re-entering the City and much more.
Previously, a minor update was released with MyCareer fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing a number of login and disconnection error codes. Today’s NBA 2K22 version 1.006.000 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
NBA 2K22 1.006 Patch Notes (Updated) – September 22, 2021
- Additional stability improvements in an ongoing effort to improve your user experience.
- Fixed an issue that was causing City/Rec/Pro-Am/W Online games to disconnect either before the game started or at the conclusion of the game.
- Addressed an error code issue that was preventing specific MyCAREER saves from being able to load into the City.
- Significantly improved loading speed when re-entering the City from a building interior (Apartment, Rec, Pro-Am, Event Center, etc.).
- Improved framerate when navigating the City on the Xbox Series X console.
- Traditional broadcast cameras are now available for use in MyNBA once again.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some MyNBA Online saves to overwrite other pre-existing saves.
- Gym Rat and On-Court Coach badges are now correctly being applied to all badge loadouts.
- Increased the velocity required before a player jumps/falls into or over the first row of the crowd via momentum.
- DJ Booths will no longer allow for tipping when in the proximity of a quest NPC.
- Added stability improvements
- The latest update improved loading speeds when re-entering the City.
- The latest patch removed/reduced hitching when on vehicles on Series X consoles,
- Removed tipping from DJ Booths when propped near Quest NPCs.
- various game crashing fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free NBA 2K22 version 1.006 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.