NBA 2K22 update 1.007 (1.007.000) is now rolling out on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. The official NBA 2K22 1.007 patch notes are now available yet. However, players are reporting various stability fixes and improvements. Today’s NBA 2K22 patch 1.007 will also improve the game crashing issues.
Previously, a minor update was released with MyCareer fixes and improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing a number of login and disconnection error codes. Today’s NBA 2K22 version 1.007.000 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
NBA 2K22 1.007 Patch Notes – September 30, 2021
- Continued stability and performance improvements have been to enhance the overall experience.
- Resolved an issue with some Kendrick Perkins videos being unavailable to view, preventing the related quests from being completed.
- Addressed an issue with The Game music quest line that could prevent it from being completed.
- Fixed an issue with certain dev coach quests in the NBA not starting, and related stats not being tracked correctly.
- Quests related to personal brand levels will now track properly before reaching the NBA.
- Made improvements to the draft stock system in MyCAREER to better reflect your status.
- Resolved a hang that could occur when changing badge loadout during shootarounds in the City.
- Addressed an issue where some players would briefly appear invisible when riding vehicles in the City.
- Fixed a reported issue with invites after finishing a Pro-Am game as a squad.
- Various improvements to user interface elements in all modes to enhance the overall experience.
- Resolved a rare disconnect issue in Play With Friends W Online games.
The following players and coaches have received new scans and/or general likeness updates (as noted):
- Jalen Suggs (new scan)
- Evan Mobley (new scan)
- Josh Giddey (new scan)
- Jonathan Kuminga (new scan)
- Franz Wagner (new scan)
- Davion Mitchell (new scan)
- James Bouknight (new scan)
- Moses Moody (new scan)
- Cameron Thomas (new scan)
- Sabrina Ionescu (new scan)
- Lexie Brown (new scan)
- Emma Cannon (new scan)
- Kahleah Copper (new scan)
- Arella Guirantes (new scan)
- Ruthy Hebard (new scan)
- Teaira McCowan (new scan)
- Astou Ndour (new scan)
- Aaliyah Wilson (new scan)
- LeBron James
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Paul George
- Evan Fournier
- John Collins
- Stephen Curry
- Larry Drew
- Joe Harris
- Richaun Holmes
- Rodney Hood
- Lauren Jackson
- Steve Kerr
- Pete Maravich
- Kenyon Martin
- Jabari Parker
- Noelle Quinn
- Bryant Reeves
- Sheryl Swoopes
- Anderson Varejao
- Derrick White
- Cody Zeller
- Injuries have been disabled in MyTEAM Draft games.
- Applied shoes and badges should now be working correctly in Domination and Challenge games.
- Addressed a hang that could occur when calling a play in Triple Threat games.
- Players are no longer forced to use layup timing in MyTEAM Draft games.
- Addressed MyCAREER progression issues,
- Added player likeness updates
- Online stability improvements.
- Addressed player invisible issue.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Addressed some glitches with this patch
- Addressed system shutdown issue on Xbox.
- various game crashing fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
NBA 2K22 patch 1.007 Download Size
The latest NBA 2K22 update download size is around 800MB on PS5 and 1.44GB on Xbox Series X|S.
Check back in soon as we will be updating this article with the full patch notes.
Download free NBA 2K22 version 1.007 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.