NBA 2K21 update 1.09 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to NBA 2K21 1.09 patch notes, the update will add tuning, fixes, and various balancing changes. Apart from this, the NBA 2K21 patch 1.09 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added Halloween-themed Neighborhood, gameplay adjustments, and improvements across every game mode. Recently, a hotfix added some minor changes and fixes.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 version 1.09 will fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K21 1.09 Notes (Updated)
- 2K Foundation Inspired court at 2K Beach along with new seasonal decorations.
- Updated another set of player likenesses for current NBA players.
- Addressed a rare issue with Dark Matter player cards not displaying the player reveal during pack openings
- Addressed an audio issue with Dark Matter card animations
- Addressed a name display issue for some playbook cards
- Additional various preparations for upcoming additions to MyTEAM
- Addressed framerate drops related issues.
- Fixed audio-related issues.
- Network connection fix and improvements.
- Addressed some audio related issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Note – This is not the final changelog. We will update the article with more details.
Download free NBA 2K21 update 1.09 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.