NBA 2K21 update 1.012 (July 12, 2021) is now available to download on PS5 (1.012.000) and Xbox Series X/S. According to NBA 2K21 1.012 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes for MyNBA, MyTEAM, and more. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 patch 1.012.000 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still facing issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 update 1.012.000 will fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K21 1.012 Patch Notes (Updating..) – July 12, 2021
- Improved load times of menus when loading into The City.
- Addressed the issues with the badge progression display on the postgame recap screen.
- Various other stability and performance issues.
- Improvements made to the way player morale is calculated.
- Resolved a player generation issue that led to inflated athletic attributes.
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when starting a multiplayer match with a specific lineup.
- Addressed stability and performance issues.
- Fixed collision animations to prevent unwanted sliding.
- Addressed Double-teams related exploit.
- Adjusted breakout time of in-game emotes.
Download free NBA 2K21 patch 1.012 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.