NBA 2K21 patch 1.008.000 is now available for download on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S players. According to NBA 2K21 update 1.008 patch notes, the latest update brings a quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 veersion 1.008 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added fixes for badge progress, custom jumpshot speed, and MyCAREER story crashing.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 update 1.008.000 will fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K21 1.008.000 Patch Notes (Updated)
- The following players have received a number of likeness updates:
- Darius Bazley
- Tyler Bey
- Hamidou Diallo
- Jahmi’us Ramsey
- Domantas Sabonis
- Luka Samanic
- Landry Shamet
- Rayjon Tucker
- Resolved a rare issue in MyNBA when starting a save from the offseason
- Resolved reported menu issues with the Mystery tier in Domination
- Duplicated Attribute Boosts for Triangle and Post Coaches have been removed
- Addressed a Win/Loss exploit in Unlimited and other multiplayer modes
- Made visual improvements to Dark Matter in certain menus
- Resolved an issue with the Geologist achievement/trophy
- Additional preparations added for future seasons of MyTEAM
- Fixed issues related to custom league setups.
- Added multiple stability improvements
- Added improvements to the overall experience.
- Game loading problems are now addressed.
- Fixed audio-related issues.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free NBA 2K21 patch 1.008 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.