NBA 2K21 patch 1.003.000 is now available for download on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S players. According to NBA 2K21 update 1.003 patch notes, the latest update added MyTEAM Season 3 and various tweaks, fixes, and gameplay changes. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 1.003 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added fixes for badge progress, custom jumpshot speed, and MyCAREER story crashing.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 update 1.003.000 will fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K21 1.003.000 Patch Notes (Updated)
Season 3 added 5 Spotlight Challenge sets, 4 Galaxy Opals, nearly 3 dozen new reward players, 2 sets of Ornament Balls, and a new NBA season.
A new level 40 prize: Galaxy Opal Dwyane Wade. There will be 45 total levels this season, with extra prizes through levels 41-45;
Added a new Triple Threat and 5v5 ‘Spotlight Challenges’ with current and former NBA stars.
New ‘Shaq Signature Challenge’ puts players in the 2000 Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers Western Conference Finals, with a grand prize HOF Badge inspired by Shaq and Diamond Shoe
Added new ‘Season of Giving’ packs featuring Pink Diamond Headliners in each pack. Collect all the headliners to earn Galaxy Opal Wilt Chamberlain
New Galaxy Opal Baron Davis reward after completing select events and challenges
MyTEAM Black Friday deals, 12 Days of Giving leading into the NBA Season Restart on December 22, deals, and more.
- Continued improvements of the Lower Bowl feature across all NBA arenas
- Resolved a rare hang when using an uploaded face scan from the MyNBA2K app
- New sponsor patch has been added to the Boston Celtics uniforms
- New York Liberty logo has been updated to the latest design
- Toned down reflections on glasses and goggles on coaches and players
- Improved hair physics on female dancers
- Fixed an issue with the Atlanta Hawks mascot’s tail
- Likenesses have been updated for the following players/coaches:
- Jimmy Butler
- D’Angelo Russell
- Jayson Tatum
- Trey Burke
- Phil Jackson
- Christian Wood
- Mychal Mulder
- Mfiondu Kabengele
- A number of newly drafted players from the NBA Draft
- A new option has been added to allow you to change Shot Meter Color
- Frequency of contact dunks and alley-oops has been slightly decreased
- Multiple improvements to motion, including to take charge animations, v-cuts, sprint launches, and dribbling
- Various improvements have been made to triple threat animations and post behaviors
- Improved AI layup selection when close to the basket
- The Green Machine badge will now properly show up in the HUD when activated
- Made some changes to prevent alley-oops from being thrown from behind the backboard
- Free throw accuracy has been slightly improved overall
- Improvements to performance in the City, particularly during gameplay
- Improvements and additions to various buildings/objects/landscapes/lighting in the City
Game recaps on affiliation courts now display a reminder that games played outside of your own affiliation’s courts accrue 50% less rep
Fixed an issue where progress was not kept in The Rec when all users of the opposing team quit out
Resolved an issue in Pro-Am that could cause players to show up as invisible
- Now only friends currently playing NBA 2K21
- will be displayed on the phone
- There is now a button to invite players directly when viewing your friends list on the phone
- A second set of affiliation uniforms has been added in the appropriate stores
- Enhancements have been made to the City Map
- Addressed various issues where the try-on feature was acting irregularly in some stores
- A new storefront has been added for the New Balance store in the City
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when waiting in the Pro-Am lobby after coming from the Rec
- Corrected some alignment issues with the low rider bike
- Opponent strength bonus is now being displayed in the Recap after Pro-Am games
- Socks in Pro-Am will now properly respect the sock length set by the player
Corrected a problem with the Garage Hoops Strikeout game when several players were involved
Players will no longer be kicked out of the match if idle when teams are being set up for Garage Hoops games
Fixed an issue where players could disappear after Garage Hoops and Gatorade Rental Court games
- The difficulty bonus for both VC and MyPOINTS/badge progression is now being properly displayed in the postgame Recap screen for MyCAREER games
- Physical attributes will now be correctly boosted when moving up from 95-99 OVR
- Fixed a rare hang that could occur when attempting to load your MyCAREER save while a game update was pending
- Corrected some issues with interested colleges during the high school portion of The Long Shadow
- Improvements have been made to the postgame crowd at the end of NBA games in MyCAREER
- 2K Beats songs that have been user-disabled will no longer play when returning to the MyCAREER landing
- Addressed an issue with team control when entering G League games in MyNBA
- You will now be awarded VC for playing G League games in MyNBA
Resolved a hang that occurred when releasing a two-way player to free agency that was currently assigned to the G League
Addressed a hang that could occur when attempting to view specific notifications on the Main Menu
You can now select teams from both the Team Details and Governor Details pages during MyNBA/MyWNBA creation
Ensured that the Ring Ceremony and Banner Reveal segments will always appropriately play
Fixed a hang that could occur in the Player Training menu when editing a player’s focus
WNBA Playoff Mode will now correctly begin in the year 2021
Multiple other stability improvements and changes to improve the overall experience
- Corrected a rare issue that could make your MyPLAYER become invisible in The W
- Popularity will now properly increase when finishing a game of The W Online
- Addressed a problem with certain animations being incorrectly equipped by default and not previewing during selection
- Fixed a hang that would occur when using certain custom league setups.
- Added multiple other stability improvements
- Added various changes to improve the overall experience
- Addressed game loading issues.
- Fixed an issue where the game stuck at the loading screen.
- Fixed audio-related issues.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free NBA 2K21 patch 1.003 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.