NBA 2K21 patch 1.012 will soon roll out on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S players. According to NBA 2K21 update 1.012.000 patch notes, the new update added gameplay changes, balancing, and more to the game. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 patch 1.012.000 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 update 1.012 will fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K21 1.012 Patch Notes (Updating..)
- Updated soundtrack in 2K Beats, with additional new music drops in The City
- Los Angeles Lakers court floor will reflect new changes for this season
- Uniform updates have been made for the following teams:
o Los Angeles Lakers (Home uniform)
o New York Knicks (City uniform)
- Updated another set of player likeness for current NBA players, including:
o Udoka Azubuike
o LaMelo Ball
o Keita Bates-Diop
o Leandro Bolmaro
o Zylan Cheatham
o Brandon Clarke
o Troy Daniels
o De’Andre Hunter
o Jaren Jackson, Jr.
o Frank Mason
o Tyrese Maxey
o Jaden McDaniels
o Johnathan Motley
o Zeke Nnaji
o Elie Okobo
o Miye Oni
o Tariq Owens
o Patrick Patterson
o Payton Pritchard
o Immanuel Quickley
o Josh Reaves
o Cameron Reynolds
o Anfernee Simons
o Robert Williams
- Addressed the vertical line remaining on screen for a period of time on Xbox Series X/S
- Reduced the effectiveness of fading three-pointers off-the-dribble, as requested by the community
- Private matchmaking is now supported during Pro-Am League Nights
- Improved load times of menus when loading into The City
- Foam fingers and boxing gloves will no longer remain equipped when going into games in The City
- Addressed community reported issues with the badge progression display on the postgame recap screen
- Resolved a rare hang that could occur upon completion of workouts in the Gatorade Gym
- Various other stability and performance issues have been addressed to further improve the overall experience in The City
- Updated the MyNBA Online load/download Draft Class option functionality
- Improvements made to the way player morale is calculated
- Resolved a player generation issue that led to inflated athletic attributes like speed and vertical as progression occurred
- Various preparations have been made for upcoming additions to MyTEAM
- Enabled Situational Substitutions for both On-the-Fly Coaching and Timeouts in Domination, Challenge, Unlimited, and Limited modes
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when starting a multiplayer match with a specific lineup
- Various other stability and performance issues have been addressed to further improve the overall experience
- Addressed collision animations to prevent unwanted sliding.
- Fixed an issue with double-teams related exploit.
- Adjusted breakout time of in-game emotes.
- Corrected an issue with play graphics where the line for the pass would begin at MyPLAYER.
- Resolved an issue with certain settings sometimes getting reset.
- Players will no longer be able to move unrealistically while defending inbound passes.
Download free NBA 2K21 patch 1.012 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.