NBA 2K20 1.05 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the NBA 2K20 update 1.05 changelog, the new update addresses badge progression, essentially making the meters “smaller”. This will shorten the amount of time to fill badge meters. In addition, the new NBA 2K20 patch 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update and a minor update was released to address a number of issues related to MyCAREER, exploits, MyTeam and more. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K20 update 1.05 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K20 1.05 patch Changelog (Updated)
Fixed an issue that caused some Play Now Online, MyTEAM Unlimited, Play With Friends, and All-Star Team-up games to disconnect prior to completion.
Fixed an issue where some MyTEAM users were reporting their Collector Level progress was shown as being reset (visit the Collector Level menu to return to your proper level).
- Successful coach challenges won’t use a timeout
- Fix for baseline dunks that weren’t triggering properly
- Adjust Pro Stick window for hop step gathers so left or right performs normal dunks/layups
- Fewer missed “full white” releases
- Buff Pick Dodger to match Brick Wall strength
- Fix Steve Nash sig dribble style yo-yo ball bug
- Widen the speed gap, especially to reduce the speeds of low-rated bigs
- Fixed an engage bug.
- Fixed the Badge progression issues
- Made some speed adjustments.
- Added audio related fixes.
- Addressed multiplayer issues.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added UI fixes.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Various other minor fixes added.
NBA 2K20 update 1.05 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.