NBA 2K20 patch 1.03 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the NBA 2K20 update 1.03 patch notes, the latest update resolves speed and stamina related issues. Apart from this, the new NBA 2K20 patch 1.03 also includes stability and performance improvements. The update size is around 23Gb.
Previously, a hotfix update was released with minor changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K20 update 1.03 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K20 update 1.03 Patch notes (Updated)
- Fixed a major issue that was causing the game to hang at intermittent times (e.g. when accessing the VIP Stats menu, when completing games in Domination, when playing Play Now Online games, and more).
- Addressed a number of issues in MyCAREER to greatly improve the user experience in that mode.
- Fixed an issue where some MyPLAYER names would disappear (may need to create a new build to correct existing saves).
- Numerous Gameplay improvements & fixes including: support for standing stepback escapes and finishing alley-oops with Pro Stick, out of bounds awareness improvements, more reliable interior shot defense contact detection, logic fixes for certain badges, and much more.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to play players out of position in MyTEAM.
- Fixed an issue where some users were reporting they were not receiving the correct reward cards from Domination games in MyTEAM.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not receiving their awards when achieving new Collector Levels in MyTEAM.
- Many, many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K20!
- With today’s update R2/RT + RS Down = Sepback Escape.
- For Behind Back Escape. R2/RT + RS Down Left/Right (Like the standing tween legs but with Turbo.)
- Fixed Zach‘s render.
- Fixed speed and stamina issues.
- Multiplayer improvements.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added stability improvements.
- Various other minor fixes.
If you are getting an error message that reads “‘UserData’ file has been corrupted and is unable to be loaded.”
This error message appears after the reserved space was cleared.
Reserved space data will be re-downloaded by the game, but if the process is canceled (after the game rebooted), you’ll no longer be able to play any online modes or access any of their online connected files.
To ensure that the data is downloaded correctly, please attempt the following:
- Load the game.
- Select the Play Now option. Do NOT head into a game.
- Please stay on that menu.
If you’re playing on a PlayStation 4, you can leave your console in Rest Mode while the data is downloading.
After a few hours, you will receive a notification in yellow font on the bottom left of your screen telling you to return to the main menu. Once you do, your game will be fully updated and your reserved data will be reinstalled.
NBA 2K20 patch 1.03 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.