Naraka servers are down on PC and PS5. Since the last game update, players are experiencing a number of issues when they trying to play online. Out of those affected, some are experiencing login and disconnection issues. You can check Naraka Bladepoint server status, maintenance, and downtime details here.
We recommend that you check for and install any available console updates. Follow the steps below to check for updates manually. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Is Naraka Game Down?
Yes, players are experiencing login and disconnection issues with the game server. It is possible that game servers are down for backend server maintenance. You can check for any scheduled maintenance time and other details below.
September 1, 2022 – The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from 08/31/2022 23:00 (UTC) to 09/01/2022 03:00 (UTC). We suggest that you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
August 4, 2022 – The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from 08/03/2022 23:00 (UTC) to 08/04/2022 03:00 (UTC). We suggest that you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
Update: Servers will be back up at 5:00 AM GMT.
If servers are up and running, check for any available updates. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Checking for updates on PlayStation 4
- Select the Settings menu.
- Now select System Software Update.
- Install any available updates.
- Follow the onscreen steps to complete the update.
Checking Naraka update on Steam Download Manager
- Downloads link at the bottom of the Steam client
- Or, from the View dropdown at the top of the Steam client, select Downloads
- Or, from the Library tab at the top of the Steam client, select Downloads
How to access Steam downloads settings:
- From the Steam client, select Steam > Settings > Downloads
Disabling Naraka Bladepoint automatic updates
- If you’d like to stop Steam from automatically updating a game, select “Only update this game when I launch it” from the game’s Library page > Properties > Updates.
Check Naraka Bladepoint Server Status here
Check out PlayStation Network to see if they’re having any issues.