A new Naraka Bladepoint update will soon roll out on PC and PS5. According to the official Naraka patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to client and server crashes, lag, and more. Apart from this, today’s Naraka Bladepoint patch also includes various network improvements.
Currently, Naraka servers are down. You can check the Naraka Bladepoint server status here.
Since the release, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Naraka Bladepoint patch will address a few of these errors.
Naraka Bladepoint Patch Notes
- Adjusted the effects and potency of some Talents.
- Soulshards are no longer required for Talents and glyphs, they instead cost Tae.
- Score earned for the Survival and Kills Leaderboards and Hall of Fame will be gained at a slower rate as you near the division score for that mode.
- Added item tips, making it easier to see item descriptions and effects.
- Improved upon the switching between chat channels, as well as the chat interface itself. We’ve also added a level restriction and message cooldown to public chat.
- Added an avatar frame that changes as you level up.
- Added damage source to the Killer window, enabling you to see the damage you took during the past 20 seconds.
- Added more hero voice lines.
- Improved a range of features for referees: improved upon controls for the Ref Spectate camera, added a feature enabling referees to draw upon the map; Ref Spectate hotkeys can now be remapped; added real-time statistics; referees may now see health bars, ultimate CDs, and party markers; referees may now see through obstacles; referees may now see markers where engagements occur; added identification numbers, and they can now be jumped to; added more map features; and Ref Spectate is now supported for The Bloodbath.
- Battling in different areas will now trigger different BGM.
- The game may now be displayed properly on ultrawide monitors.
- Improved upon the matchmaking algorithm: making it match players of a more similar level together.
- Improved upon the hero Expertise menu, adding the first story arc for each hero. Their remaining stories will be made available with the full launch.
- Added a find Party menu to Home, in which you may find suitable party members.
- Added a wheel function for gestures and chat bubbles, which you can use in-game for greater convenience.
- Added gestures for the various heroes’ display movements.
- Added a palette when customizing your character’s face and hair color.
Download free Naraka Bladepoint update for Sony PlayStation 5 and PC.