Naraka: Bladepoint update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Naraka patch notes, the latest update brings map changes, hero adjustments and fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new structure (Trifid Junction), terrain adjustment (Windwail Gorge) and various bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Naraka: Bladepoint patch will address a few of these errors.
Currently, Naraka servers are down. You can check the Naraka Bladepoint server status here.
II. Map Updates
There’s something off in the Sunwing’s Rest recently. Check it out now!
I. Justina Gu
1. Justina Gu no longer gains rage when ice fog is active after casting ultimate [Arctic Wraith·Frostwind].
//Dev Note: Justina Gu casts [Arctic Wraith·Frostwind] more frequently than expected during a long-lasting battle, so we have limited her rage gains within some time after casting the ultimate.
2. Adjusted the initial skill [Ice Core]. It no longer negates physical strikes during the startup frames (0-1s), but Justina Gu gains a 70% damage reduction. After the startup frames, Justina Gu’s physical immunity will resume. Other features of [Ice Core], such as active interruption, focus, restoration, etc., have not been adjusted.
//Dev Note: [Ice Core] used to have restoration capability and 5-sec physical immunity—way too overwhelming than the other two skills. The long duration of immunity can leave the opponent in an awkward predicament. Therefore, we have shortened the duration and granted damage reduction to Justina Gu to improve the combat experience for both parties.
1. Slightly adjusted Yueshan’s startup frames (increased from 0.7s to 1.1s) when casting the ultimate.
//Dev Note: Even with extremely low remaining HP after taking heavy damage, Yueshan may still cast the ultimate, perform the transformation, and fully restore HP, which can be quite frustrating for the opponent. Also, Yueshan’s transformation startup frames are way shorter than Tianhai’s. As a result, we have increased Yueshan’s transformation startup frames by 0.4s.
1. Adjusted the Focus level during the charging stage from golden to blue for [Spirit Blades] and [Spirit Blades·Shield].
//Dev Note: The maximum charging time of Wuchen’s skills is relatively long. With golden focus, Wuchen can gain a huge advantage. Therefore, we adjusted the focus level to clarify these skills’ roles.
2. Reduced Wuchen and allies’ damage reduction from 90% to 70% when Wuchen uses ultimate [Tai Chi Rift] to teleport allies.
3. Increased the required rage limit by 25% (to be the same as most heroes) for unleashing ultimates [Tai Chi Rift] and [Tai Chi Rift·Switch].
//Dev Note: After casting [Tai Chi Rift], Wuchen recovers its rage a bit too fast. Therefore, we have raised the rage limit to slightly slow down his ultimate’s pace.
1. Adjusted the counter rage of [The Divine Bell: Counter] from 0-0.7s to 0-1s. In another word, Tianhai can now counter during the whole process of casting [The Divine Bell: Counter]. A successful counter can be immediately followed by a Counterstrike Combo.
2. Tianhai can now cancel the Divine Bell by dodging, jumping, or crouching within 0.4s after casting [The Divine Bell: Counter] and [The Divine Bell: Blast]. And the clash stagger time has been extended from 0.8s to 1.1s.
3. [The Divine Bell: Blast] can now knock away enemies that are using a golden focus (weapon moves).
V. Viper Ning
1. Ultimate [Twilight Crimson: Unchained]’s ending strike can no longer be negated by dodging.
1. Increased the range of the first hit after the grab in [Mythic Grab] and [Mythic Grab·Defend] slightly, and they can now interrupt enemies in blue Focus.
2. [Mythic Grab] and [Mythic Grab·Defend] are no longer interruptable by weapon moves while Wuchen is grabbing a blade. Also, Takeda can perform assault moves more conveniently now after a grab.
3. Increased the catch range of [Mythic Grab·Defend].
4. Optimized the aiming performance by adding an aiming window to [Demonic Aid: Teleport] to show the aiming lock-on area.
5. Increased [Demonic Aid: Teleport]’s maximum aiming distance from 20m to 25m. Improved its strike range.
6. [Demonic Aid: Teleport]’s damage resistance of ultimate Focus will last till the final slash. And it won’t be interrupted by wind pressure.
VII. Other Adjustments
1. Adjusted the duration of all heroes’ ultimate canceling (holding) to 0.25s.
Ⅰ. Adjusted Damage Multiplier in Unarmed Status:
Vertical strike 1st stage Damage Multiplier: adjusted from 2.79 to 1.13
Horizontal strike 1st stage Damage Multiplier: adjusted from 2.32 to 1.12
Airborne Vertical strike stage Damage Multiplier: adjusted from 2.58 to 1.88
Sprint Horizontal strike Damage Multiplier: adjusted from 2.54 to 1.10
Crouch Horizontal strike Damage Multiplier: adjusted from 2.81 to 1.56
Sprint Vertical strike Damage Multiplier: adjusted from 2.07 to 1.13
Added the second-stage to the charged attack.
Optimized the range of the slide horizontal strike.
1. Slightly reduced startup frames and increased strike range for charged horizontal strike [Uppercut Rush].
2. Canceled Dagger Dash golden focus. Adjusted the invincible duration of Dagger Dash to the same as the dodge while using other weapons.
//Dev Note: Since the time of the golden Focus and the invincibility time of the Dagger Dash completely overlap, the golden Focus is actually not needed during the invincibility period. After the golden Focus is removed, the information expression will be more accurate.
3. Dagger Dash can no longer pass through the Tide Traps generated by [Haze].
Added the Dagger Skill [Pride’s Fall]: Added the second-stage move to Daggers’ charged horizontal strike. And the final hit can recover yourself (65% of the damage values)
Added [Switch·Dazzle]: Switching to a ranged weapon while carrying out a melee attack unleashes a special move (Morus’ Blessing weapons excluded). The drop of [Switch·Bow] and [Switch·Cannon] will be paused. Their effects have been merged into the new souljade [Switch·Dazzle].
III. Special Souljade
While being attacked by [Starfall], you can no longer use Grappling Hooks. And the special camera will no longer be triggered.
IV. Souljade Performance
Optimized the notification effects for the completion of charging for Katana technique [Soul Slash], Greatsword technique [Earthshaker], and Nunchucks technique [Dragon Roar].
I. Controller Adjustments
1. Optimized the target-switching and lock-on canceling mechanic when the controller is in the lock-on status.
1) When locking on a target, push the right stick to switch target immediately.
2) If the right stick is pushed toward where there are no targets, the lock-on status will remain unchanged. Press the lock-on button again to cancel the lock-on.
2. Optimized map cursor interactions.
1) Optimized the absorption performance when moving the map cursor.
2) Optimized the cursor performance when moved to the edge of the zoomed map.
3. Optimized the order of preset controller settings.
1) The [Default] controller preset will now be renamed to [Classic]. The button layout preset remains unchanged.
2) Previous preset order: [Default], [Shooter], [Warrior], [Swordsman], [Custom]. New order: [Warrior], [Classic], [Swordsman], [Warrior], [Custom]. (This change to the preset order won’t change saved button layout presets.)
II. Environment Adjustments
Added a number of Fireflies to the hidden cave.
III. Mechanism Adjustments
Shortened the cooldown for the mechanism in Forbidden Seals from 180s to 90s.
IV. Omni’s Nightmare
The Omni’s Nightmare mode of Custom Room has been temporarily unavailable for the current version due to gameplay adjustments. See you next time!
V. Dynamically-opened Regions Adjustments
Expanded the dynamically-opened regions and increased the number of high-resource areas.
I. Private Message Optimization
Added Private Message Notifications. When the player receives a private message from a friend, they will receive audio and text notifications, so as not to miss any message.
II. Hero Cultivation Adjustments
Adjusted Valda Cui’s Cultivation quest “Pray to a statue in a Stash.” to “Open the Stash by yourself 5 times. “.
III. Emote Optimization
The game now supports English, Japanese, and Korean lip sync.
IV. Team Display
Optimized the performance of some Poses.
V. Hall of Fame Settlement Page
Optimized the performance of Hall of Fame Settlement Page, so that it can now display the rewards of multiple Heroes.
I. Private Chat Notifications
1. Added [Private Message Notifications] to Settings – Social Settings – Chat. You can turn on and off the audio and text notifications when receiving a private message from a friend.
II. Shader Warmup
1. Added [Shader Warmup] to Options – Graphics Settings. Tap it to perform the shader warmup.
III. Added Melee Assist (Controller)
1. [Aim Assist + Camera Shift]: Automatically aims melee strikes toward the enemy, and moves the camera to face them when attacking.
2. [Aim Assist Only]: Automatically aims melee strikes toward the enemy, without moving the camera.
3. [Off]: Launch melee strikes in the direction faced.
4. [Aim Assist + Camera Shift] is selected by default. This can be changed or turned off via ESC – Settings – Game – Combat – Melee Aim Assist (Controller).
IV. Counter – Composite Buttons
1. Added [Counter – Composite Buttons] Toggle to Settings – Game – Combat. You can turn on or turn off the Composite Buttons for Counter.
I. Shader Warmup
After the update, the shader warmup will perform automatically when entering the Lobby.
Shader rendition during the game may extend loading time, take up more CPU usage, and result in noticeable game stuttering within the first few matches after the update. Shader warmup technologies bring this process forward to the login stage, which can significantly reduce stuttering and improve the gaming experience.
1. Warmup is performed only once after each update, which will bring better gaming experience.
2. Warmup will need to be performed again after changing the graphic card or updating the driver.
3. The game can still run even after terminating the warmup. Manual warmup can be performed via Settings – Graphics Settings – Shader Warmup.
II. Loading Assets
Optimized assets loading multi-threading scheduling to reduce game stuttering and increase FPS.
I. Added New Pack
1. Added Yueshan’s Exclusive pack [Refulgence], which contains Yueshan’s Legendary outfit [Huaxia Armors·Righteousness], Legendary Accessory [Huaxia Armors·Restoration]. Original price: 3,000 Gold; Now: 2,100 Gold. (Participate in the Longmen Sails event and get [Refulgence] Pack 40% discount voucher to save more!)
II. Discount Info
1.Added the Sunwing Relics Crossover – Tianhai’s Legendary Accessory [Longmen·Gargoyle Glow]. Vajra in his ultimate will be transformed while wearing it. Original price: 4,800 Gold; Now: 3,200 Gold.
2. Kurumi Legendary Accessory [Kitsune Ears] now is on sale. Original price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 1,000 Gold.
3. Kurumi Legendary Accessory [Fox Tail] now is on sale. Original price: 900 Gold; Now: 750 Gold.
4. Matari Legendary Pose [The Dragon·Void] now is on sale. Original price: 900 Gold; Now: 750 Gold.
5. Viper Ning Legendary Pose [The Dragon·Side Kick] now is on sale. Original price: 900 Gold; Now: 750 Gold.
III. Added New Outfits
1.NBWC Champion Exclusive outfits.
IV. Discount End
1.2021 NBWC Champion – Viper Ning’s Exclusive Legendary outfit [JTeam·Yushan Elite] has returned to its original price of 1,800 Gold.
2.2021 NBWC Champion – Temulch’s Exclusive Legendary outfit [JTeam·Magenta Mane] has returned to its original price of 1,800 Gold.
3.2021 NBWC Champion – Yueshan’s Exclusive Legendary outfit [JTeam·Mountain Shaker] has returned to its original price of 1,800 Gold.
4.Takeda’s Legendary Background [Takeda Flame] has returned to its original price of 600 Gold.
5.Takeda’s Legendary Base [Samurai Arena] has returned to its original price of 1,200 Gold.
6.Katana Legendary skin [Soulbloom Gem] has returned to its original price of 1,500 Gold.
7.Longsword Legendary skin [Winter’s Savor] has returned to its original price of 1,500 Gold.
I. Hero-related Bugs
1. Fixed an issue where Yoto Hime’s [Spirit Slash: Vortex] cannot negate a melee weapon strike.
2. Fixed an issue where Tarka Ji’s ultimate [Blackout] and the burning tracks left by all his talents may trigger the head-hit voice messages.
3. Fixed an issue where Matari’s ultimate [Unseen Wings] and [Unseen Wings: Assassin] cannot grant rage immediately after the effect duration ends.
II. Weapon-related Bugs
1. Fixed an issue where Nunchucks are displayed in incorrect order in the weapon bag.
III. Battle-related Bugs
1. Fixed an issue where the camera sensibility while standing is incorrect in controller mode.
Download free Naraka Bladepoint update for PC.