Muck game update 3 is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Muck game patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, Muck patch 3.00 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a minor update was released with quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Muck patch 3 will address a few of these errors.
Muck Patch 3 Notes
- There is now an ending to Muck, allowing you to complete the game. This is optional, and you can just ignore it if you wish to muck around forever,
- New unknown structure now spawns randomly somewhere on the island…
- Bob (Dragon)
- Guardian (Boss)
- You can now swim (and drown)
- Changed terrain generation slightly
- Adjusted some difficulty curves (slightly harder)
- Mobs hopefully shouldn’t phase through objects too much anymore
- Maps (Common)
- Gems (Rare)
- Night Blade (Rare)
- Black Shard (Rare)
- Ruby (Uncommon)
- Obamium Ore / Bar (Uncommon)
- Obamium Ore
- Caves containing resources
- Can see other players on map
- Fixed a bug where music wouldn’t play
- Resources now always spawn a minimum amount, so you are guaranteed to find everything
- Can now invert mouse x and y axis separately
Download free Muck update 3 for PC.