Muck game update 1 is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Muck game patch notes, the latest update added various changes, fixes for crashes, and more. Apart from this, Muck patch 1.00 also made a bunch of changes to mob difficulties, especially Big Chunk. It remains almost unchanged for “Gamer” difficulty, but easy and normal should not be as hard anymore.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Muck patch 1 will address a few of these errors.
Muck Patch 1 Notes
Changed item cap from 64 to 69
New respawn system; on death you spawn a grave. Can only be used during day.
- Revive totems allow you to revive teammates without being close to the grave, but comes at a price.
- “Buff” enemies can now spawn randomly, and will drop better loot.
- Versus mode / Battle royale is now more fast pace, and you gather resources at 2x the speed.
- Chest prices increase with time, hopefully to balance things out a bit more.
- Profanity filter. A few streamers have tried the game, and uh Twitch management. Need i say more?
- Free camera when spectating
- Displays when stations is in use
Download free Muck update 1 for PC.