Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord update 1.7.1 (Beta) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Bannerlord 1.7.1 patch notes, the latest update added tweaks, fixes, and more. Apart from this, Bannerlord patch 1.7.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Mount and Blade Bannerlord patch 1.7.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in today’s Bannerlord 1.7.1 Patch Notes?- January 6, 2022
Save & Load
- Updated save file system:
- Please be aware that in order for save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates, you should first load your save file in the e1.7.0 version of the game and save it before updating to e1.7.1 or any later versions.
- e1.7.0 is currently the live version of the game and we strongly advise that you take this opportunity to update any save files that you would like to continue playing in the future before updating to e1.7.1.
- If you are playing the game on Steam, you will be able to access e1.7.0 at your own convenience by right clicking the game in your Steam Library > Properties… > Betas > Select e1.7.0 from the drop down list.
- If you play the game through anywhere other than Steam then unfortunately you will be unable to load older saves in future versions and must take action now to preserve your save files.
Download free Bannerlord patch 1.7.1 on PC.