MotoGP 20 update 1.19 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official MotoGP 20 version 1.19 patch notes, the latest update added resolves various fixes and added gameplay changes. Apart from this, MotoGP 20 patch 1.19 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with fixes for photo mode, career mode, showroom, AI, and more. The update also added various gameplay changes, tweaks, and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s MotoGP 20 patch 1.19 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in MotoGP 20 update 1.19?
- Performance improvement (PC)
- Photo mode on Xbox One X fixed (X1)
- Helmet view: fix on Xbox One HDR setting (opaque visor)(X1)
- Added MT Helmets KRE model.
- Sound improvements: dynamic reflections added.
- Online: fix on disconnected players removed from race earlier.
- Kymiring: fixed automatic brake distances.
- AI: various fixes for falls in qualifying and warmup.
- Fixed MotoGP 20 crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Fixed blue screen issues on PS4.
MotoGP 20 version 1.19 is now available for download.