MotoGP 20 update 1.05 released for PS4 players. According to the official MotoGP 20 version 1.05 changelog, the latest update fixed issues related to photo mode, career mode, showroom and more. Apart from this, MotoGP 20 patch 1.05 also includes stability changes.
Recently, a major update was released with various gameplay changes, tweaks, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s MotoGP 20 patch 1.05 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in MotoGP 20 update 1.05?
- Improved motion blur with more shutter speed options.
- Development Tests fixed and improved.
- Contracts Management improved (real/fictional teams).
- MotoGP official riders presented with helmets off.
- Fixed Yamaha M1 2009 dashboard (custom rider).
- Fuel is now refilled upon leaving pits in practice and qualifying sessions.
- various fixes (estimated laps).
Neural AI improvements:
- lap times consistency in practice and qualifying sessions.
- Autodrive in flying laps: fixed unwanted falls.
- Several Career Mode fixes and improvements.
- Several Online fixes and improvements.
- Track sponsor updates.
MotoGP 20 version 1.05 is now available for download.