Mortal Online 2 update 18.104.22.168 is now available on PC(Steam). According to the official Mortal Online 2 game patch notes, the latest update brings a batch of improvements, quality of life changes, and new content. Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Mortal Online 2 patch 22.214.171.124 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Mortal Online 2 Update Patch Notes – December 7, 2022
- Added sewers to the city of Morin Khur.
- Added new graveyards in Toxai and Mohki.
- Added several new point of interest locations to the world.
- Players should now automatically be unstuck if they try to move while being stuck in the ground.
Poor game performance like low frame rate or loading stalls no longer affects the ping detection for getting kicked as it is now handled on a separate thread.
- Bounty contracts now cost 1g to be more accessible.
- Human clade gift ‘Warcry’ now reduces magic damage taken by 15%, and grants a 100% chance to resist spells during its effect.
- Human clade gift ‘Cleric’ now also raises the minimum mana regeneration rate to 20%, up from 10%.
- Human clade gift ‘Opportunist’ is now replaced by ‘Versatile’ which grants +50 action skill points.
- Some Human clade gifts have been re-arranged.
- Psyche now affects damage reduced from AI spells and chance to resist them.
- Clade gifts now affect the damage of AI spells.
- Player trinket defenses now work against AOE spells.
- Player clade gifts now work against AOE spells.
- Fixed AI spellcasting message spell being all lowercase.
- Added the ability to recharge trinkets using the combine skill. Note that you can only reroll by using the dedicated NPC.
- Improve AI pathing so that characters are less likely to take shortcuts through walls when making sharp turns around corners.
Character movement physics should no longer affect you if you are standing still in idle unless someone is doing an action against you. You could previously get pushed aside or even end up on top of an AI if for example a guard on patrol walked into you.
- Moving close and bumping into other characters should now be less sticky.
- Fall damage when landing on other characters has been reintroduced with a new method. Previous method was disabled as the player could get launched into the air at random by the other character.
- Increased the volume on the Clothos Boss’ sound effects.
- Human clade gift ‘Cleric’ now also reduces the overall mana regeneration penalty from wearing armor
- Tentative fix for the long standing issue where players traveling across server nodes would sometimes leave a “ghost” behind.
- Pets no longer revert to their adult form when reaching level 125.
- Defensive stance no longer works against AI casting spells
- Improvements to the way items can be manipulated.
- You can no longer craft potions with a full inventory.
- You no longer get movement skill gains such as swimming when mounted.
Fixed bug where trying to jump with low stamina would only drain the stamina but not allow you to jump. Stamina will only drain if you manage to jump now.
- Fixed issue with teleport to priest where characters would not load in at the new location until after the loading screen closed.
Fixed issue with teleport to priest where player location was accidentally set half-way into the ground using ground location instead of player center. This sometimes caused players to get stuck in the ground.
- Fixed issue where the gathering animation for picking fruit would misdetect the branches of some trees as a blocking object and cause the screen to fade to black.
- Fixed Water Lizards dropping the wrong type of meat.
- Fixed Water Lizard meat giving the wrong team of effect when consumed.
- Fixed being able to build player owned houses inside of Ironwood trees.
- Fixed the Work Desk housing decoration appearing as the wrong decoration after being placed.
- Fixed various environment art issues.