Mortal Online 2 update 220.127.116.11 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Mortal Online 2 patch notes, the latest update added new EULA to the login screen, and various changes as well as fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Mortal Online 2 patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Mortal Online 2 Patch Notes – January 29, 2022
- Added EULA to the login screen that you need to accept in order to play.
- After leaving the queue you will now be able to skip the entire queue the next time you login if you do it within 5 min after leaving. So if any issues occur while you are loading into the game you can now skip the queue when you relog.
- Decreased the CladeXP you get from Walking Deads.
- Increased the CladeXP you get from Bandits and Risars.
- Removed Ironwood trees from Haven.
- Fire particles are tweaked to look better on lower settings
- Fixed another set of crashes related to the login queue and after entering the game. (error code 0x80000003)
- Fixed a startup crash related to the characters in the login screen sometimes initializing before other systems.
- Fixed issue that made clients disconnect from the login while in the middle of the queue.
- Fixed issue that would disconnect clients as soon as they entered Nave after being in queue. This is a partial fix as this will still happen in some cases if it does; simply pressing login again should move you to the front of the queue and you will just login again instantly without having to wait.
- Optimized the nodes to handle more people even in crowded areas. More optimizations are still coming.
- Fixed several leaks caused by insane pressure on the login servers.
- Fixed floating plants near Vadda.
- Fixed broken collision in some ruins.
- Fixed a tiny issue in the female body mesh UVs related to tattoos.