Monster Hunter World update 4.01 is now rolling out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Monster Hunter World 4.01 patch notes, the new update comes with bug fixes and under the hood improvements. Apart from this, Monster Hunter World version 4.01 also includes fixes for crashing issues as well as stability improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released with elder dragon – Lunastra. The Empress of Flame returns with new tricks and unique abilities to challenge even the most seasoned hunters. In addition, the patch also added various other fixes and improvements.
Monster Hunter World update 4.01 Patch Notes
- With the addition of Lunastra and Teostra in update Ver. 4.00/22.214.171.124, they have now also been added to the pool of Threat Level 3 investigations.
The draw chance for certain tempered elder dragon investigations have been revised.
- All Threat Level 3 investigations now have an equal chance of having increased special reward slots. Originally, varying values were used to determine the number of special reward slots for each tempered elder dragon investigation, but these have all been matched to the value for Vaal Hazak, which was the highest.
– You may see increased special reward slots for Threat Level 3 investigations that you possessed before this fix was applied in Ver. 4.00/126.96.36.199.
– The chance for increased special reward slots for tempered Vaal Hazak has not changed.
- The search conditions have been relaxed for the Online Session “Matchmake” search option after Monster Hunter World 4.01. (If you are HR 100 or higher, “Matchmake” may put you in Online Sessions made by players between HR 100 and HR 999.)
- With Monster Hunter World version 4.01, the naming method for investigations in other languages has been changed to match the Japanese. Investigation names now include the main target in addition to the quest type (hunt, capture, or slay). Affected languages include: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish.
Slaying Investigation ⇒ Slay: Great Jagras
Hunting Investigation ⇒ Hunt: Great Jagras
Great Hunting Investigation ⇒ Hunt: Great Jagras, etc.
Capture Investigation ⇒ Capture: Great Jagras
- Mistakes were corrected in the Asian version text for Traditional Chinese and Russian customer support information.
- Monster Hunter World 4.01 added various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed crashing issues.
Monster Hunter World update 4.01 is now available for download.