Monster Hunter World update 4.00 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Monster Hunter World 4.00 patch notes, the new update brings back elder dragon – Lunastra. The Empress of Flame returns with new tricks and unique abilities to challenge even the most seasoned hunters. Not only is she more aggressive than her male companion Teostra, but her capacity to alter the environment around her is unmatched. In addition, Monster Hunter World version 4.00 update has added various bug fixes and improvements. The update size is around 570MB on PS4 and Xbox One.
Previously, a big update was released with new dragon Kulve Taroth. Check out full details below.
1. Some visual bugs affecting the female Azure Starlord Armor α were fixed.
2. Some visual bugs affecting the female Rathalos Coil β and Rath Soul Coil β armor were fixed.
3. Some visual bugs affecting the female Vaal Hazak Braces α armor were fixed.
4. Hair pops out less now while wearing the female Xeno’jiiva Headgear α/β, Vaal Hazak Helm α, Jyura Helm α, and Blossom Headgear α armor.
5. Hair pops out less now while wearing the male Butterfly Vertex (Low Rank, α and β) and Kirin Horn α armor.
1. Kulve Taroth’s name in Chinese has been changed.
2. Caverns of El Dorado’s translated name was inconsistent, so it has been normalized as “地脈黃金鄉”.
1. There was a mistranslation when checking the abilities of the Recoil Suppressor while customizing the bowgun at the Smithy, causing an undesired result.
The translation has been fixed, and the Recoil Suppressor abilities are now displayed correctly.
2. Monster Hunter World 4.00 fixed abug where alert info for breaking Kulve Taroth’s right and left gold tail plating were reversed.
1. Tough-skinned Fruit and Crimson Fruit were both translated as “Fruits”. They are now translated as “Piridions” and “Fruits”.
2. In the wildlife map, the “Bonus : Champignons” and “Bonus : Fleurs” messages were reversed. They have now been fixed.
3. Performing the encore “Protection ouïe (P) / Anti-bourrasque : durée étendue” with a Kulve Taroth hunting horn caused an incorrect message containing “Earplugs (G)” to display. This has been fixed to display the correct message.
Note that the actual hunting horn effect has not changed.
Check your game update and download the latest Monster Hunter World update 4.00.