Monster Hunter World update 11.01 patch notes for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One released. According to the official MHW update 11.01 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some various bug fixes to the game. Apart from this, MHW version 11.01 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new monster, bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Monster Hunter World version 11.01 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Monster Hunter World update 11.01 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where if graphic settings were set to Prioritize Resolution, the effective range for taking pictures with the Surveyor Set would become smaller.
- Fixed an issue where Glavenus would not get caught in traps set by the player.
- Fixed an issue that occurred in certain languages at the update notice screen.
- Monster Hunter World update 11.01 fixed an issue where data would not finish loading properly and players would lose control of the game when viewing rankings of certain quests.
- Adjustments have been made to make the Guiding Lands easier to play.
- MHW update 11.01 fixed an issue where if the scoutfly level is at level 3 and a monster is near death, the icon would not display correctly on the map.
- Fixed an issue where Palicoes would move to incorrect places.
- Other minute balance tweaks and minor bugs have been fixed.
Adjustments have been made to make the Guiding Lands easier to play.
Adjustment 1: Region Level change fluctuation adjusted
- In the Guiding Lands, you can obtain different materials at each level, so adjustments have been made to how levels increase/decrease to make it easier to explore.
- Region Level 1 – 2: No changes
- Region Level 3 – 6: Fluctuates at the same rate as region level 2 did before the update
- Region Level 7: Fluctuates at the same rate as region level 3 did before the update
Adjustment 2: Adjusted the drop rate of special tracks obtained from monsters in the Guiding Lands
- Unanalyzed special tracks are now easier to obtain, making it easier to lure out specific monsters and control your region levels.They are also now guaranteed upon capturing a monster, or carving from the monster’s body or broken part.
Adjustment 3: Region levels can now be fixed with Monster Hunter World update 11.01
- Settings have been added so that region levels will not fluctuate, and you can explore the Guiding Lands freely with fixed levels.Fixed region levels are applied per player even during multiplayer.If you set region levels to fixed, your own region levels will not fluctuate whether you’re the quest leader or just joining another player’s quest.
- You can fix region levels at the quest board when you select the Guiding Lands.
Adjustment 4: Expedition Objective added to fixed region play
- MHW update 11.01 added a “Fixed Region” parameter that can be set when departing to the Guiding Lands, or used as search criteria.Use this setting when you want to let players know you’re exploring with fixed levels, or if you want to search for expeditions using fixed levels.
- This parameter will not fix region levels.
- For instructions how to fix region levels, please see Adjustment 3.
Adjustment 5: Locating monsters in the Guiding Lands will no longer affect region level
- The design of the Guiding Lands has been changed, as region level changing upon discovering a monster in the locale had an unintended effect.
Monster Hunter World (MHW) update 11.01 is now available for download.