Monster Hunter World (MHW) update 11.00 patch notes for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Monster Hunter World 11.00 patch notes, the new MHW update 11.00 has added a new monster, bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, MHW version 11.00 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added Iceborne expansion with new story progression, new actions, new system features, and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Monster Hunter World version 11.00 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Monster Hunter World 11.00 Patch Notes
- Added a new monster.
- Added cutscene that unlocks the Volcanic Region in the Guiding Lands.
- Weapon augmentation and custom upgrades expanded.
- New weapon trees, armor, and skills added.
- You can now make your room public to other players.You can change these settings from the start menu and selecting Communication, then Your Room, or by speaking to the Housekeeper in your room and selecting Room.
- Room-exclusive chat tab added with Monster Hunter World update 11.00.
- Music player for changing the music in your room added.
- New interactable decor added to your room in Seliana.
- New rewards added for the Tailraider Safari when they explore the Guiding Lands.
- Customization options added for squad cards.
- Forgeable layered armor lineup added.
- Monster spawn rates in the Guiding Lands adjusted with MHW update 11.00.
- Monsters that are lured out in the Guiding Lands will automatically be tracked by the scoutflies.
- Target monster in the Guiding Lands will now appear in the log.
- When a monster is lured out in the Guiding Lands, monsters already present will not leave as easily.
- Kinsects can now be added to the wishlist.
- Setting for your Seliana room’s privacy added to the Gathering Hub’s welcome message.
- Fixed an issue where daily skills would change when a voucher or gourmet voucher is used.
- Fixed an issue with the “The Leaf Boat” observation request’s “Riding on a leaf” condition, where the request would not be considered complete in certain situations.
- Monster Hunter World update 11.00 fixed an issue where the Heavy Bowgun’s Wyvernsnipe and the Light Bowgun’s Wyvernblast Counter would be obstructed by Velkhana’s ice wall when on top of it.
- Fixed an issue where Squad join requests would be automatically approved in certain situations even when the settings are set to manual.
- Fixed an issue where unnecessary effects would appear in certain areas of the Guiding Lands.
- Overall movement routes for Raider Ride have been tweaked as they would be trapped in certain areas of locales.
- MHW update 11.00 fixed an issue where the Frostcraft’s gauge would be consumed but the effect would not trigger on the additional hits from the Long Sword’s Spirit Helm Breaker and Hunting Horn’s Performance attacks.
- Fixed an issue with Long Sword’s Uragaan Mod, where Tempered Blastscale was listed as an upgrade material instead of Tempered Scute.
- Adjusted the brightness of the screen when flash pods and Flashflies are used.
- Other minute balance tweaks and minor bugs have been fixed.
Monster Hunter World (MHW) update 11.00 is now available for download.