MLB The Show 21 update 1.16 (1.016.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. Accroding to the MLB The Show 21 1.16 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, MLB the Show 21 version 1.16 (1.016) also includes general stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a long list of bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s MLB 21 version 1.16 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 21 patch 1.16 Notes – Sep 15, 2021
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pinch hitting for an out of position player in Manage Full Game
- Removed the option to sign Free Agents in the off-season through the player search menu (this would sometimes result in the player being duplicated)
- Added a confirmation selection box when players select duplicate no-sell cards from Choice Packs
- Fixed a bug where the player card would stay on the screen if the user pressed R2 and the Options button at the same time
- Fixed a bug where player position would sometimes be blank on a batter walk-up presentation
- Fixed an issue where some Xbox linked accounts would not receive game invites
- Fixed some text issues.
- Fixed minor texture issues.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free MLB The Show 21 patch 1.16 on PS4 and Xbox One.