MLB The Show 21 update 1.10 (1.010.000) is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to the official MLB The Show 21 1.10 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, fixes, and more. Apart from this, MLB the Show 21 version 1.010 also added performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a long list of bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues with the game.
MLB 21 version 1.10 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 21 patch 1.10 (1.010.000) Notes
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to freeze when a player would disconnect their controller during a homerun sequence
- Fixed a bug that would cause players to freeze if the offensive player would enter a quick menu and the defensive player would pause at a very specific time
- Fixed a bug where if one player would enter the quick menu at the same time the other player would pause, the pause menu would stick to the screen
- The depth chart now shows the correct players rotation in later years
- Fixed a bug that would cause a previous players mugshot to show in an empty position in the depth chart
- The extra innings base runner rule is no longer applied in the Postseason
- Fixed an issue that would cause fielders to disappear after a defensive substitution
- Fixed an issue where Pitch Count and Pitch Speed would overlap on the scorebug
- Updated ASG uniforms to the 2021 design
- Various spelling errors fixed
Download free MLB The Show 21 update 1.010 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.