MLB The Show 21 patch 1.16 (Game Update 16) released on PS4 and Xbox One. Accroding to the MLB The Show 21 update 1.16 patch notes, the latest update resolved a number of issues related to Franchise, UI, and more. Apart from this, today’s MLB the Show 21 version 1.16 also includes general stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added a long list of bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s MLB 21 version 1.16 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s MLB The Show 21 1.16 Patch Notes – Sep 15, 2021
- Addressed a bug that could occur when pinch hitting for an out of position player in Manage Full Game.
- Removed the option to sign Free Agents in the off-season through the player search menu (this would sometimes result in the player being duplicated).
- Added a confirmation selection box when players select duplicate no-sell cards from Choice Packs.
- Addressed a bug where the player card would stay on the screen if the user pressed R2 and the Options button at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where player position would sometimes be blank on a batter walk-up presentation.
- Addressed a bug where some Xbox linked accounts would not receive game invites.
Download free MLB The Show 21 update 1.16 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.