MLB The Show 20 update 1.08 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official MLB 20 The Show version 1.08 changelog, the new hotfix resolves some minor issues with the game. Apart from this, MLB The Show 20 version 1.08 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released which fixed a few issues related to Diamond Dynasty, the Guess Pitch option, HOME RUN and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s MLB The Show 20 version 1.08 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 20 update 1.08 patch details
- Fixed an issue that would cause outfielders to miss catches when a user reached the catch region at the last possible moment.
- Fixed an issue causing homeruns to get sucked into an outfielders glove resulting in an out.
- Fixed an Online Head-to-Head issue where a user could get trapped in their pause menu until their pause timer ran out, resulting in a forfeit.
- Fixed an issue where an early steal of home would not count as a run on specific deep fly balls.
- Removed the “Baserunning Decisions” option from the in-game menu in Online Head-to-Head games, as all Online Head-to-Head games are manual by default.
- Users who lose connection in the Showdown front-end menu will no longer automatically fail the moment or showdown.
- Fixed various minor issues with Play-by-Play commentary.
- Various crash fixes.
MLB The Show 20 update 1.08 is now available for download on for PS4.