MK11 update 1.22 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official MK11 1.22 patch notes, the latest update added Femme Fatale Skin Pack to the game. Apart from this, MK11 version 1.22 also includes various bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a big update added the Summer Heat Pack DLC, gameplay changes, and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s MK11 patch 1.22 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in MK11 update 1.22?
Added new MK11 fighter costumes! Femme Fatale Skin Pack!
General Gameplay Adjustments
Character Specific Adjustments
- Cetrion – Fixed a rare issue that could cause the first hit of Deadly Winds to not be able to trade under certain circumstances
- Cetrion – Bouncing Boulder no longer has its hit regions removed when it is reflected
- D’Vorah – Infested Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while she is airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Kitana – Slightly adjusted the hit & repel regions of Square Wave and (Air) Square Wave
- Kotal Kahn – Mehtizquia Cut Amplify Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while she is airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Sonya – Mortar Strike (K.A.T. Turret) will no longer sometimes fire in the wrong direction under certain circumstances
- Sonya – Fixed a visual issue with K.A.T. Turret – K.A.T. Tantrum damage effects not looking correct on some characters
- Shang Tsung – Fixed an issue that was preventing The Essence Thief Brutality from triggering correctly
- Fixed MK11 crashing issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Performance and stability improvements to the game.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free MK11 1.22 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.