Mirror 2 Project X update is now available to download on PC(Steam) players. According to the official Mirror 2 Project X game patch notes, the latest update added a whole new island – Seirei Island and various changes.
Previously, a major update added a new Costumes DLC, various tweaks, and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Mirror 2 Project X version will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
What is new in Mirror 2 Project X Update? – July 8, 2022
- The map is expanded to include a whole new island – Seirei Island. You can now explore the island and find new poses for pictures.
- You can now ride the hot air balloon to get to your destination more quickly.
- Qianxi has made up her mind and joined us in the Home Mode.
- Also, she’s joined us in Workshop, too.
- The closet is redesigned and has gone into the 4-dimensional pocket by using some FBRP magical contained object, now you can change characters in the menu by pressing the ESC key.
- The characters have gone through enhanced training, now they can run if you press the Shift key.
- Reduced the damage of “Cat Boxing” in Lani’s story.
- Reduced the activation threshold of the skill “Power of the Animal Folk” in Lani’s story.
- Fixed the erroneous text in Caiyun’s story.
- Reduced the damage of “Emit Poison Gas” in Caiyun’s story.
- Fixed the bug where some portraits are not displayed in the correct resolution.
- Fixed the bug where the game would crash when Qianxi acquired her relic.
- Fixed the erroneous texts in some events.
- Fixed the bug where setting the volume would not work.