Mirror 2 Project X update is now available to download on PC(Steam) players. According to the official Mirror 2 Project X game patch notes, the latest update added a new Costumes DLC, various tweaks, and changes. The game devs are also adding 2 more chapters in the future, which makes the complete version has 8 numbers instead of 6.
Previously, a major update added performance optimization, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Mirror 2 Project X version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Mirror 2 Project X January 22 Update?
- As requested, we’ve added a new feature that you can start a game direct from certain points in the Flowchart in the Character Landing Page. Please know that due to save data structural reasons, you cannot change progress in the Preparation Room.
- Made the Healing Bot easier to recognize and distinguish among others.
- Fixed the volume error.
- Repositioned the choices to make them less obstructing.
- Optimized some artistic expression.
- Increased the font size of the collectibles.
- Increased the font size on the HP bar.
- Fixed the bug that caused the healing effect of item “Potion of Restoration” to reset after the countdown reaches one.
- Fixed the bug that caused the minigame progress not to be able to achieve 100% and QTE overlaps on one another.
- Fixed the bug that caused the missing tips on the Radiant Gems and the Gems of Abnormality.
- Fixed some text errors.
- Fixed the bug that caused skipping Ending Song will lead to crashes.
- Minor optimizations and bug fixes.