MIR4 update (Sep 24, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Mir4 patch notes, the latest update added brings Region time changes, bug fixes, and more.
MIR4 game servers are currently down. We will update the Mir4 server status details here.
Previously, a hotfix added Hidden Valley Capture, 2 types of costumes, and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch.
Today’s Mir 4 patch will address a few of these errors.
1. Region time Changes
2. Clan members that have the ownership of the Hidden Valley will not get PvP Status penalty by PK-ing in the occupying Hidden Valley.
3. [Main Quest] Darksteel Gathering Quest will be changed.
4. The difficulty of the Conquest – Mine will get lower.
5. In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements
1. Region time Changes
– The region time of EU and NA will be changed.
– EU (UTC+1) ▶ EU (UTC+2)
NA (UTC-8) ▶ NA (UTC-4)
2. Hidden Valley Capture
– Clan members that have the ownership of the Hidden Valley will not get PvP Status penalty by PK-ing in the occupying Hidden Valley.
– [Main Quest] Quest of mining Darksteel at the 1st floor of the Hidden Valley will be changed into quest of gathering Darksteel.
– An issue of not Auto-moving to the quest objective area after doing certain act while accepting ‘Crisis after Crisis 28. Follow Brother Yiun’ quest will be fixed.
– Request – The difficulty of the Government Officer’s Order / Preparation for War will get lower.
Government Officer’s Order / Mine Cinnabar = 400 -> 80
Preparation for War / Mine Silver Ore = 400 -> 80
– The difficulty of the repeatable Mission of Bicheon Valley’s 1st floor, Mine/Darksteel Mine will get lower.
– Mining on the 1st floor of Bicheon Valley / Mining Darksteel on the 1st floor of Bicheon Valley = 100 -> 80
6. Conquest – Lowering Mine difficulty
– Difficulty of the Mine level 1-2 will get lower.
– Level 1 -> Level 2, Required amount of Darksteel Mined 100 -> 20
– Level 2 -> Level 3, Required amount of Darksteel Mined 400 -> 80
– Level limit will be added on Chat.
8. In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements
– iOS – Download notice will be added at the additional patch download screen.
– An issue of Boss monster ‘Ice Demon Fiend CDR’ attacking from the distance where its auto attack’s range doesn’t reach will be fixed.
– Name of the trap-type monster will be changed into Machinery.
– Attack range of some of the monsters will be shortened and the skill range will be adjusted.
– The message that shows up after getting more than the maximum amount of the Lost Item by PK reward will change.
– An issue of not being able to delete or exclude the clans to not attack after registering maximum number will be fixed.
– An issue of moving to the previous map after warping in certain conditions in Magic Square will be fixed.
– Some of the Monthly Attendance / 7-Day Attendance event rewards will be changed.
– An issue of occasional force close when setting Spirit to not display will be fixed.
– An issue of not moving to the Report Activities tab after showing the message by clicking the Claim All button of Clan Gift will be fixed.
Download free MIR4 update for PC (Steam).