MIR4 update is now available to download on PC. According to the official Mir4 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for MP Potion, DRACO DERBY, UI, and more. Apart from this, MIR4 patch also includes stability fixes.
MIR4 game servers are currently down. We will update the Mir4 server status details here.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch.
Today’s Mir 4 patch will address a few of these errors.
Attack of the Living Wraiths’ will be updated
– New Raid [Walling Dead Mine] will be updated
– Auto-enhance feature will be improved
– New Codex will be added
– Issue of being able to open the chest continuously when the character is already dead while opening will be fixed.
– Issue of setting 1 skill on 2 skill slots when 2 skill slots are selected will be fixed.
– In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements
Addressed some related issues. However, players are now facing login and connection issues. Read more details here.
Hidden Valley Capture
Hidden Valley Capture is a clan war content where clans compete against each other to become rulers of the three Hidden Valleys (Bicheon Valley, Snake Valley, Redmoon Valley). Victorious clans will rule over each of the Hidden Valleys for the next 7 days.
※ Every Wednesday 22:00 ~ 23:00
※ Schedule will be based on Regional Server Times. ASIA(UTC+8)/NA(UTC+1)/EU(UTC-8)
Monolith will appear in the center of each Hidden Valleys(4F), which will signal the start of the clan battles. The clan that possesses the Monolith at the end of 1 hour will become the ruler of the Hidden Valley for the next 7 days.
Learn about Hidden Valley Capture through our video guide
2. Server Region Changes
– ASIA region will be separated into ASIA1 & ASIA2
– NA region will be separated into NA1 & NA2
– ASIA3 will be added
– SA region will be added
3. New Outfits added
Brindled Porkinator (All Classes)Purchase Requirement : Skill upgrades (60 times)
4. Field Boss
Labyrinth / Hidden Valley boss spawn schedule will be changed
– Labyrinth Bosses at 10:00 AM / 20:00 PM (Regional Server Time)
– Hidden Valley Bosses at 12:00 PM / 22:00 PM (Regional Server Time)
5. In-game bug fixes and gameplay improvements
– [Raid] Nethersoul Fiend : Fixed an issue where auto-move was directing characters to skip key locations
– [Boss raid] Nefariox King : Fixed Nefariox King not appearing
– Fixed an issue with subtitles not showing during intro
– Spirit Treasure : Fixed an issue with instantaneous Treasure buffs not being displayed correctly
– Fixed recover buff not applying to the Monster NPC
: Removed ‘Phantom Ghoul’ skill effect from the quest – ‘Escape from Gingko Valley’
– Fixed [Whisper Chat] windows to be displayed in the order they were used
– Fixed an issue with Codex description appearing in different language(s)
Download free MIR4 update for PC (Steam).