A new MIR4 update is now rolling out on PC, Android, and iOS players. According to the official Mir4 patch notes, the latest update implemented the level restrictions for Darksteel mines, added MIRAGE Scroll Box’ in-game item and much more.
MIR4 game servers are currently down. We will update the Mir4 server status details here.
Previously, a major update added World Boss ‘Black Flame Arch Demon Nerkan’ to the game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Mir 4 patch will address a few of these errors.
Mir4 Patch Notes – July 12, 2022
1. Reclaiming Control
– Implementation of level restrictions for Darksteel mines and redistribution of total minable Darksteel supply in the Hidden Valleys to entrust more economic control over to Dragonians.
2. New Feature : ‘Brag’
– Brag your Collectibles and get rewards.
3. New System : ‘Relic’
– Improve your character’s stats by promoting Relics.
4. New Content : ‘Dragonworld’s Rift’
5. New Item : Legendary Blue Dragon Statue
1. ‘MIRAGE Scroll Box’ item added in-game.
※ This Update Build is a Clean Build. Based on Mobile Device, it takes 3.05GB of capacity on downloading the patch.
※ Maintenance on Azure Cloud Service will proceed.
※ Portal / Raids will be restricted from 30 minutes before the maintenance.
※ Maintenance schedule may change depending on the circumstances without prior notice.
※ You can’t access the game during maintenance.
※ We will open the servers in order.
■ Reclaiming Control
● The amount of Darksteel Generation will be adjusted for each Hidden Valley.
● Mining level requirements will be applied as follows:
● Darksteel Gain will be influenced by the level of Mine in Conquest.
– Darksteel gain will be decreased. However, Darksteel Gain Boost will be increased following the increase of level of Mine in Conquest.
● Hidden Valley Darksteel Merchant
– Level restriction will be applied per product.
※ Please refer to [[ ]Notice – Announcing the official Chronicle roadmap of upcoming changes[/url]] for further details.
● ‘Brag’ feature will be added to Collectibles.
– The Brag feature will be available for XDRACO Collectibles with ‘Limited’ properties.
– Brag your items to display them and obtain Admiration points from others who admire your item.
– The Summoner can Brag their Collectibles to display them.
– ‘Brag’ will be available only in village areas with no monsters.
Available areas: Bicheon Castle / Arcadia Spirit Village / Spiritual Center / Sabuk Castle
– The maximum number of brag items per character is 5. Brag is unavailable when there are more than 50 brag items in the same area.
– When bragging, the item will appear in front of the summoner and disappear after a set amount of time.
– The Summoner can get Admiration Points from other characters that admire their items.
– The maximum daily limit for Admiration Point Gain is 100. Brag will still be available after the limit is reached.
– The maximum daily limit for Admiration Point Gain will be reset at 00:00 (UTC+8)
– Admiration points can be viewed in Character Info and used at the Admiration Point Exchange Shop.
– The Viewer can ‘Admire’ displayed Collectibles.
– Characters can receive an Admiration Buff by admiring Brag items. Buffs gained from the same summoned Brag item will not overlap, while buffs gained from different summoned Brag items will overlap.
– By admiring an item, a viewer can send up to 1 Admiration Point per day. The viewer can still admire Brag items even after 1 Admiration Point is sent.
– The maximum daily limit for Admiration Point Sending will be reset at 00:00 (UTC+8) every day.
● Auto-Cancelling for Brag
– When summoner moves to another area
– After its duration (3 minutes)
– When the bragged item no longer exists in the summoner’s bag
● NPC Shop
– New NPC <Admiration Point Exchange> Seo Kyungwoo will be added.
● New Relics added. Relics additionally increase your character’s stats.
– You can view them in Menu → Conquest → Relic.
– There are 5 Relics in total, and each of them can be upgraded up to Stage 10.
● Relic Open Level
– Relic contents will be available for characters who have reached level 90.
● Types of Relics
– Unicorn Lion Relic
– Vermilion Bird Relic
– Black Tortoise Relic
– White Tiger Relic
– Blue Dragon Relic
※ Please refer to [[ ]Game Encyclopedia – Relic[/url]] for further details.
● Heist mission rewards will be adjusted with the implementation of Relic
– True Pillager 1: 3 Epic Snow Panaxes → 1 Divine Oil of Blessing
– True Pillager 2: 3 Epic Mineral Fluids → 1 Divine Oil of Blessing
– True Pillager 3: 3 Epic Mineral Fluids/Snow Panaxes → 1 Epic Relic Coffer
■ Dragonworld’s Rift
●‘Dragonworld’s Rift’ event can be activated at any labyrinth 1F~4F.
– An unscheduled event that can be activated with a random chance by defeating monsters in the area.
– Unique monsters will continuously be spawned for a certain period, while Boss Monster and Field Boss Monster will be spawned with a chance by defeating the Unique ones.
– From Rare to Legendary reward boxes will be obtained upon defeating Unique or Boss Monsters.
※ Please refer to [[ ]Game Encyclopedia – Dragonworld’s Rift[/url]] for further details.
■ Blue Dragon Statue
● New missions to obtain Legendary Blue Dragon Statues will be added. The Statue will be added as additional rewards to existing missions.
● New Missions
1 Divine Oil of Blessing
1 Divine Oil of Blessing
● Changes/Additions to Existing Missions
1 Epic Relic Coffer (Changed)
20 Mystic Stones
● 3 types of Legendary Coffers will be added.
– Craft NPC: <Blue Dragon Craftsman> Dampyo
●Spirit Stone for Epic Spirit ‘Brutal Lionheart Koiga’ can be obtained through special summon.
– In special summon, when an Epic Spirit Stone is summoned, you are guaranteed to get ‘Brutal Lionheart Koiga’.
– ‘Brutal Lionheart Koiga’ can be obtained in Divine Dragon’s Promise in Special Summon.
●The difficulty of ‘Wedding Vow’ will be adjusted.
– Required number of Nirvana Honey in ‘Match Made in Heaven’ 100 → 40
■ In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements
1. Fix on Hidden Altar Raid which could not be proceeded further occasionally after defeating monsters.
● MIRAGE Boss Raid will newly begin with new rewards.
Schedule : July 15th, 2022, 20:00 (UTC+8)
– Special rewards including MIRAGE scrolls can be obtained from MIRAGE Boss Raid.
● NFT enhancement feature will be updated on July 15th, and ‘MIRAGE Scroll Box’ item will be added in-game.
– MIRAGE Scroll Box will be used for sealing the MIRAGE scroll -a necessity for NFT character enhancement- to make the MIRAGE Scroll tradeable.
Download free MIR4 update for PC (Steam).