Minecraft update 2.49 for PS4 is now available to download. According to the official Minecraft 2.49 patch notes, the latest update addresses some issues that have occurred since the last major release. Apart from this, today’s Minecraft version 2.49 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added experimental frogs, Iron Golem Cracking / Repairing, fixed mobs despawning, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing performance issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft update 2.49 will fix a few of these issues.
What is fixed in Minecraft Version 2.49 Bedrock Update?
- The latest update improved the smoothness of player movement.
- The pause menu’s “Invite to Game” button is now always enabled on Realms.
- Ratings count and offer tiles are now visible in the Marketplace.
- Addressed a bug with experience being granted when moving items from the hotbar in the furnace UI screens.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when launching the game on PlayStation while connected with Remote Play.
- Fixed an issue where animation timeline events at 0.0 would sometimes not run in looping animations.
Download free Minecraft update 2.49 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.