Minecraft update 2.29 patch notes is now available for PS4 players. According to the official Minecraft 2.29 PS4 patch notes, the latest Bedrock update brings various tweaks, changes, and gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, Minecraft version 2.29 also includes blocks and mob fixes.
Previously, update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing issues with the game.
Today’s Minecraft version 2.29 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Minecraft 2.29 Patch Notes?
- Addressed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Optimized pasting unicode text into Book & Quill.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when crafting a Crafting Table with Gameplay Tips enabled.
- Addressed Bed display if the foot of the Bed is in a brighter area than the head.
- Addressed Large Chest display so the brightest end of the Chest is chosen.
- Travelling through End portals can no longer cause players to take fall damage.
- Made projectile items move more smoothly when far from players.
- Holding a Shield in Marketplace maps no longer shows a content error
- Strong/long/splash/lingering potions can be placed in the Brewing Stand manually.
- Undead mobs standing near Powder Snow now burn normally.
- Powder Snow above undead mobs now prevents burning effect
- Multiple Shulkers will no longer be able to spawn in the same position from spawn eggs or End City generation.
- Mobs can now pathfind correctly when standing on Amethyst Buds.
- Addressed Horses sometimes becoming invisible after players dismount them.
- Grown up Goats no longer lose their Horns when reloading a world
- Lightning no longer randomly strikes mobs that are under blocks.
- Spore Blossom no longer has a randomly offset hitbox.
- Moss Block and Moss Carpet now break when moved by Pistons and Sticky Pistons can no longer pull them.
- Water dripping from Pointed Dripstone can no longer fill Cauldrons with Potions.
- Measurements of hitbox of Spore Blossom now match Java Edition.
- Addressed issue causing Slime and Honey Block movement slowdown to not be fully applied to players.
- Emote wheel no longer appears when pressing Ctrl+B in-game.
- Addressed Input Method Editor (IME) not working after suspending the game on Windows 10.
- Added a new sidebar to Marketplace and Dressing Room related screens to help better improve the experience of navigating these areas.
- There is now an item transferring animation when deselecting a recipe.
Download and play free Minecraft update 2.29 on PlayStation 4.