Minecraft 2.28 PS4 update (1.17.11) is now available to download. According to the official Minecraft 2.28 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, Minecraft version 2.28 also added general stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added various bug fixes and tweaks. Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game.
Today’s Minecraft patch 2.28 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Minecraft PS4 2.28 Patch Notes (Bedrock)
- Fixed an issue where players die and instantly respawn after traveling back to Overworld from the End in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where players die and get stuck on the respawn screen when entering an End Portal after dying in the End in certain seeds.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox when suspending and resuming the title for the second time
- Addressed a bug where the horse becomes invisible after being dismounted.
- On Realms, the ‘/msg’ command once again works when the world is in Survival mode and cheats are disabled.
- After renewing an expired Realm, the Realm is now properly renewed instead of a new Realm being created.
Download free Minecraft version 2.28 on PlayStation 4.