Minecraft update 1.17.11 (Bedrock) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Minecraft 1.17.11 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, Minecraft patch 1.17.11 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various bug fixes and tweaks. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft version 1.17.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Minecraft 1.17.11 Patch Notes – August 9, 2021
- Players no longer die and instantly respawn after traveling back to Overworld from the End in certain circumstances.
- Players no longer die and get stuck on the respawn screen when entering an End Portal after dying in the End in certain seeds.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox when suspending and resuming the title for the second time
- Horses no longer become invisible after being dismounted.
- On Realms, the ‘/msg’ command once again works when the world is in Survival mode and cheats are disabled.
- After renewing an expired Realm, the Realm is now properly renewed instead of a new Realm being created.
Download free Minecraft patch 1.17.11 on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.