Minecraft Dungeons update 1.18 released for PS4 players. According to Minecraft Dungeons 1.18 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and changes. Apart from this, Minecraft Dungeons version 1.18 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, an update added Hidden Depths DLC and a long list of bug fixes. A minor hotfix was also released recently.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Minecraft Dungeons version 1.18 will fix a few of these issues.
Minecraft Dungeons 1.18 Patch Notes
- Collecting multiple Banners from Raid Captains now significantly improves the chance to get Unique items
- Decreased the aggro range for Vindicator Raid Captains
- Raid Captains no longer appear in Ancient Hunts
- Fixed a crash that could occur when downloading Heroes using Cloud Saves on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering the Camp
- Fixed a crash that could occur when mobs trapped in bubbles would pop during an online game
- Fixed the Ancient Guardian battle not beginning.
- Bubble Bow and Bubble Burster damage now scales properly based on the weapons’ power level
- Conduits can now be picked up by other players if a player that is holding the Conduit leaves the session
Download free Minecraft Dungeons update 1.18 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.